Abdul Bassit Abdul Samed
Voice: Abdul Bassit Abdul Samed
Arabic and English
Language: Arabic and English
Download whole album or single tracks
With fantastic recitation, animation and graphics, lessons and practice exercises as well as a great search engine, you'll be on your way to reading and reciting the Quran soon Insha’Allah when you use Al-Qari Plus. On this CD-Rom, the entire Quran is recorded in pure digital quality (44.1 KHz). Recitation is done by the legendary reciter of the Quran Sheikh Abdul Basit Abdus Samad. The last 10 Surahs are translated in easy English. Each word of all the last 10 Surahs are broken into syllables with transliteration and translation. The program can repetitively play any verse or Surah (chapter) of the Quran for up to 10 times for memorization purposes. Al-Qari Plus is searchable by Ayah, Surah or Juz and offers extremely easy navigation from the Subject Index Menu and Surah Menu. You'll also find 70 lessons and exercises to help you practice what you know. Don't resist getting this necessary tool for beginning your journey towards Qur’anic success Insha’Allah! Author Bio. Dr. Ahmed Murad, an Imam and a Ph.D in chemistry, is the manager of Multimedia at Sound Vision. Khalid Khan is a former manager of the computer department at Sound Vision. Abdul Malik Mujahid, an Imam, author, and producer is the president of Sound Vision. The revolutionary Al-Qari program helps you learn how to read Arabic and recite the Quran right from your computer! Learning the Quran has never been this easy!! Al-Qari covers all the basics of reading Arabic in depth and then prepares you for mastering the authentic recitation of the Quran. And best of all, it's much easier than learning from books or tapes. It's like having a Qari in your own home! There is no replacement for a good teacher. But if you don't have one available, Al-Qari is the easiest and the fastest way to learn the Quran. It is the interactive teacher of the Quran. Al-Qari: Arabic Alphabet
Even if you do not know anything about Arabic, you can easily learn to read the Arabic alphabet with Al-Qari. Dozens of interactive lessons and exercises are featured with the correct pronunciation. Some lessons also feature animation to enhance the learning process. This is one reason why Al-Qari has been so popular for beginners of all ages. Whether it’s being used by a 3 year old child or at a language lab in university, Al-Qari is a proven performer. Below is a screen shot of Al-Qari. It’s from one of the many lessons which help users learn at the beginners' level. A menu bar (not shown here) takes you too many other exercises that help master this section of the program. Al-Qari: Features:
Al-Qari is loaded with features which help all age groups and different levels to learn to read the Qur’anic Arabic and recite in proper way. A Select List of Features & Screens:
- Quran, recitation by Qari Abdul Basit in 44.1 kHz CD quality voice.
- Extensive navigation features using any verse number, Surah, Juz, or page
- Click on any verse or Surah to recite
- Option for repeat recitation of any verse for memorization
- More than 70 Lessons and exercises
- Arabic alphabets with sound in all shapes and forms
- Combining sounds, joining letters and connecting words
- Learning vowels in all their positions. 3 different exercises for each vowel to practice
- Compare similar sounding letters with graphics, sounds and animation
- All about Nunation, Sukun and Shaddah
- Letters which become silent
- Where to pause and stop
- Substituting letters
- Maddah in its different forms and lengths
- Advanced levels for those who already know the basics
- Short Surahs of Quran broken down in letters, words, and verses for easy understanding and memorization
- Click on any word in short Surahs to see the transliteration and translation.
Alhamdu Lillah, with Al-Qari, the tradition of learning and teaching the Quran has entered the computer age.Quran Learning in History:
Through out the history, Masjid, maktab, and homes have been the places where billions of Muslims have learned the Quran in its language of revelation—Arabic, be it in Timbuktu in Africa, Sarajevo in Europe, Turpan in China, or Brisbane in Australia.Muslims in America:
North America is no different. Muslims in America also learn to read the Quran in Masjid and homes. However, they face a unique challenge. More than 90% of the Muslim children here are unable to attend any Masjid. Their parents either do not have enough time to teach or they themselves do not know how to read the Quran. About 40% of Muslims in America are nonimmigrant Muslims. They also want to learn to read the Quran in Arabic. Even a large number of those Muslims who know how to read the Quran, would also like to be proficient in the art of recitation. Goals of Al-Qari:
- Make Quran learning as easy and as fast as possible.
- To teach how to read the Quran even if you do not know a single letter of Arabic.
- To teach how to recite the Quran in the best possible way.
- To teach the basics of the art of tajwid.
Learning tajwid requires a good teacher. It may not be easy, however, to find such an expert. Al-Qari, although does not liberate you from the need of a good teacher, is a good substitute.
Dimensions: (5" x 6")
First Publishing Date: 7/1/1998
Current Publishing Date: 7/8/2006
Current Edition: 2nd
Item Weight: .188 pounds
Theme: Holy Qur'an
Noorart Code: SWQP
- compatible with Windows 95/98, Windows NT/2000/XP/7. 486 66 MHz computer
- at least 8 MB of RAM with Windows
- compatible Sound Card, a mouse, and a CD-Rom drive.
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review