Objectives of the book:
- Introducing world map and knowing the continents.
- Knowing the merit of visiting a patient.
- Knowing the value of good morals.
- Exhortation to animal welfare.
- Knowing imperative and negative command.
- Knowing vowels and consonants.
- Transfer verbs from past to present.
- Using the jussive case.
- Knowing the subjunctive letters.
- Knowing the regular present tense.
- The jussive present tense.
The linguistic resources:
- Lesson (Ask for permission).
- Lesson (Football game).
- Lesson (World map).
- Lesson (I am Muslim).
- Lesson (Good deeds and sins).
- Lesson (Visiting a patient).
- Lesson (Praiseworthy morals).
- Lesson (A journey to the factories).
- Lesson (Tourism).
- Lesson (Mahmoud and the dog).
- Lesson (A picnic in the country).
- Lesson (The prince and the old man).
This series seeks to teach children and enhance the linguistic skills for non-Arabic speakers
Here are some of the highlighted objectives:
- Endearing Arabic language to students and enable them to understand its meanings when listening.
- Allow students to read Arabic language a correct loud reading while getting through what they are reading.
- Enrich students with great linguistic resources so they would be able to format correct Arabic sentences.
- Educate students with the features of Arabic and Islamic culture.
- Allow students to learn other subjects in Arabic.
- And all this would help students to recite The Holy Quran, understand its meanings and perform Islamic rituals in Arabic.
This series relays on five main fundamentals are:
- Psychological bases.
- Linguistic bases.
- Cultural bases.
- Educational bases.
- Social bases.
From here students will learn the linguistic skills in the following order:
- Listening skill
- Speaking skill.
- Reading skill.
- Writing skill.
We would like to point out the recommended teaching methods for teaching these different linguistic skills:
Click here to read Arabic description
- Listening and speaking skills: teaching listening and speaking skills aims to:
- Accustom students to Arabic sounds.
- To aware students to the changing meanings by changing tones in one sentence.
- Allow students to mimic the teacher in speech.
- Allow students to understand what is heard.
- The ability to continue listening to Arabic conversations.
- The ability to speak Arabic language a regular speech similar to our children.
- Reading skill: the method of teaching the reading skill will progress according to what education scientists call (the Synthesis method) which is based on benefiting the following methods:
- The total method.
- The partial method.
- The combination method.
- The analysis method.
- The vocal method.
- The writing skill: the method which is used for this skill in this series books is the direct dictation which benefit from the different dictation methods and they are:
- Imparted dictation.
- Visual dictation.
- Audible dictation.
- Experimental dictation.
- Time plan:
The books of this series are school books so the time that is acted for is measured by the time of a class which is 45 minutes and we call each class an hour study that means the days specified to study this book may increase or decrease according to the hours specified for a day of studying.
- Language used in teaching:
The teacher is obligated to speak, explain, analyze and discuss in formal fluent Arabic language, and he is not allowed to use an intermediary language whatever that language was.