Easy Steps in Qur'an Reading
is a carefully graded manual which covers letter recognition and all the vowels, signs and rules of reading the Arabic script. It includes some of the basic rules of Qur'anic recitation or tajwid. The final section contains surah al-Fatihah and the last ten surahs of the Qur’an. All the words used in the manual are from the Quran.
The entire text of the manual is recorded on two cassette tapes. Each line of text is numbered to make it easy to follow text and tape.
This is all part of the simple and enjoyable Easy Steps in Arabic Course the main aim of which is to encourage the regular reading of the Qur'an from an early age and a love for and attachment to the Glorious Book.
The course can be used by anyone wishing to read and write the Arabic script.
Materials for the Course
- Easy Steps in Qur'an Reading (Pupil's Book)
- Easy Steps in Qur'an Reading (Teacher's/Self-study Manual)
- Easy Steps in Arabic Handwriting (Workbook One)
- Easy Steps in Arabic Handwriting (Workbook Two)
- Arabic Alphabet Summary Chart
- Arabic Alphabet Flashcards
- Arabic Alphabet Poster
- Arabic Alphabet Song (for pre-school and other children)
- Two audio cassettes with full recording of Arabic text of Easy Steps in Qur'an Reading