Easy Steps in Quran Reading is a carefully graded manual which covers letter recognition, the vowels, signs, and rules of reading the Arabic script. It includes some of the basic rules of Quranic recitation or tajweed. The final section contains Surah al-Fatiha and the last ten surahs of the Quran. All of the words used in the manual are from the Quran. The entire text of the manual is recorded on two cassette tapes. Each line of text is numbered to make it easy to follow the text along on the tape.
This is all part of the simple and enjoyable Easy Steps in Arabic Course. The main aim of this course is to encourage the regular reading of the Quran from an early age and a love for and attachment to the Glorious Book. The course can be used by anyone wishing to read and write the Arabic script.
Materials for the Course:
- Easy Steps in Quran Reading (Pupil's Book) .
- Easy Steps in Quran Reading (Teacher's/Self-Study Manual) .
- Easy Steps in Arabic Handwriting (Workbook One).
- Easy Steps in Arabic Handwriting (Workbook Two).
- Arabic Alphabet Summary Chart.
- Arabic Alphabet Flashcards.
- Arabic Alphabet Poster.
- Arabic Alphabet Song (for preschool and other children) .
- Two audio cassettes with full recording of the Arabic text of Easy Steps in Qur'an Reading.