ICO Islamic Studies (Set of 6 Books, 7 - 9)
ICO Islamic Studies (Set of 6 Books, 7 - 9)
ICO - International Curricula Organization
Publisher: ICO - International Curricula Organization
Download whole album or single tracks
A well-designed curriculum serving the mission of Islamic schools to teach and transmit a common set of beliefs, values and norms - with an emphasis on boosting the level of communication between adults and young people. Muslims worldwide share a common set of values based upon the Qur’an and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (s). The material aims to help students develop spiritually and morally, take pride in being Muslims, and achieve balanced personalities that reflect the moderation of Islam. Finally, the content of this series is presented in a spiral approach, whereby students revisit each area of study and examine it in greater depth each year. Age-appropriate illustrations and pictures throughout the series help solidify important concepts.Features:
ICO project is a distinguished one because:
- Integrated review units
- Additional practice materials
- A framework for instruction in Islamic studies
- Assistance in learning the correct practice of Islam
- Islamic teachings impart key beliefs, norms and values
- Moral guidance for students living in the West
The Features and Characteristics of the Textbooks
- Our curricula meet the needs of the target group for integrated, coherent, and appropriate curricula.
- They were prepared according to scientific bases, assimilating the most recent educational and psychological theories.
- They were prepared by special educators who are experienced in designing curricula and who are familiar with the needs of the target group.
- They employed the most recent techniques and educational aids.
- They went through many quality control processes, which were carried out by specialized committees, and they were enhanced by teachers who evaluated the curricula before releasing them.
They were prepared by the International Curricula Organization (ICO), which distinguish them from any other textbook:First: The Technical Features:
Second: The Instructional and Linguistic Features:
- The textbooks have been designed in accordance with the international quality standards in all aspects: colors, paper, size, illustration, and printing.
- They have been furnished with the appropriate illustrations and pictures which match the students’ educational stage and environment.
- The texts have been distributed and organized in a way that makes the type stand out, paying special attention to the font type and size, and the spaces; and colors were chosen carefully to appeal to the target stage.
Third: The Educational Content Features:
- Reinforce the proper linguistic basis of the non-Arabic speaking students.
- They build the students’ linguistic dictionary according to their environmental needs.
- Provide non-Arabic speaking students with a good deal of Islamic vocabulary.
- Identify the correct articulations of the different sounds, through the study of the Glorious Qur’an.
- Enable the students to evade making mistakes when reciting the Glorious Qur’an through employing the rules of the Arabic language.
- Provide an integrated curriculum with well-prepared scientific content and vocabulary.
- Take into consideration the students’ individual mental differences and their diverse linguistic skills.
- Consider the students’ different cultures.
- Develop the students’ creativity and mental faculties.
- Reinforce the principle of forgiveness and the etiquette of disagreement with others.
- Develop the spirituality, morality, and values of the students.
- Help students have good and balanced personalities.
- Develop the students’ pride in their Muslim identity.
- Help the caller to Islam to develop a balanced personality that reflects the moderation of Islam.
The curriculum will evantually contain grades from Elementary - High, currently you are in Middle and High School section; follow this link for your Elementary school students!
Dimensions: (9" x 11")
First Publishing Date: 7/1/2009
Current Publishing Date:
Item Weight: 7.37 pounds
Noorart Code: CBISSET7-9
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought....