Educational experts and psychologists agree that childhood is the most
important stage in a human’s life, when a person acquires values and
customs, and forms his personality. Education at this stage prepares
children to face their growth needs later in life, and what is learned
at this age remains rooted in their minds until adulthood.
scientists agree that using more than one sense during the learning
process affirms the ideas and information in a learner’s mind. The
senses are humans’ first gateways to the world and environment around
them, and they are the means by which humans acquire information and
From these concepts, the Look and Learn
series uses words and colorful pictures as tools to gain children’s
attention and stimulate their minds to move forward and discover more.
series is easy to use, with words and explanations beside each picture
in the book. The subjects of the images are taken from the child’s
environment, portraying everyday objects, animals, machines and other
items children interact with regularly. The series deals with opposites
and synonyms, colors, classifying and grouping things, and other
essential concepts crucial to building logical thinking in children.
series urges children to seek more knowledge as their skills and
abilities grow. The type and level of information is suited to a child’s
age and intellectual skills at that stage. The series helps children
get organized and trains them in noticing, testing and drawing
conclusions. Crucially, it helps them connect what they learn with their
environment, encouraging them to use their senses and the stimuli
around them as a means to gain more knowledge.
With this book:
- Help your child learn about objects and items found around the house.
- Point at a picture and teach your child a new word.
- Learning is made dynamic and exciting at an early age.
- This book is suitable for children between the ages of 6 months and 3 years, and can still be used after this age as a book children read on their own.
- ساعدوا طفلكم على أن يتعرف الى الأشياء التي يراها حوله في المنزل.
- أشيرو الى صور وعلموا طفلكم كلمة جديدة.
- العلم في الصغر ممتع و مبهج.
- موجه الى الأطفال الصغار من 6 أشهر الى 3 سنوات, ويُستخدم بعد ذلك كتاب قراءة وتثقيف لمرحلة رياض الأطفال.