- Longer texts
- Comprehension questions
- Dictation, oral exercises
- Simple present verb forms for plural and singular (Al Afa'al al Khamsa)
- Differentiating between various types of the letter haa'
- Different positions of hamza
- Adverbs of time and place
- Doubling (shadda)
- Comparative and superlative
- Different types of tashkeel
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Simple present and simple past
This series comes in 6 levels consisting of 2 parts each, except for
Level 6. Each level contains 2 student textbooks (one for each part) and
a handwriting book.
Click here for more information in Arabic...