A comprehensive Arabic curriculum originally designed for the native Arabic- speaking child in the classroom. The individual levels focus strongly on reading, writing and speaking. Offers a clear and professional layout. The many themes, stories and songs focus on Islam, good behavioral and moral values as well as common environments for children. Highly recommended for children with exposure to Arabic and for those schools who wish to promote Arabic as a viable, second language.
- Traditional methodology .
- Arabic only.
- Voweled letters (Tashkeel) .
- Attractive, easy to read print.
- Clear lesson plan layout.
- Strong grammar lessons.
- Each Level available in 2 volumes for Semesters 1 and 2.
Click here for more information in Arabic...