This handwriting activity book composed of several and different lessons aims to teach elementary students’ level the Arabic language handwriting.
It is an excellent tool for the beginner learning the Arabic script. It is part of the Our Arabic Language series by the Educational Ministry of Jordan. It begins by small clauses for Arabic sentences through amusing pictures and images.
- Longer texts
- Comprehension questions
- Breaking words into letters
- Similar-ending words
- Doubled letters (tashdeed)
- Grouping similar words
- Differentiating between various types of the letter (taa')
- Recognizing the letters in different positions
- Prepositions, adjectives, negation Analysis questions Subject and object
- Types of articles
- Singular plural and dual (muthanna)