This color-coded Tajweed Quran (from Surah Al-Fatiha to Suran Al-Nas), has a heavy-duty cover, strong binding, and a beautifully designed finish.
This "economic" Quran does not include a topics index, and its pages have one background color.
The cover comes in different colors. (Unfortunately we can not guarantee color availability; however, all of the colors are very nice). The paper quality is very high, with the interpretation of select words on the margin of each page.
Available in two sizes:
- Medium-size Quran (5.5 "X8"): this is very popular size and suitable for all uses either in the house, in the mosque, in travel and even at school, it is very comfortable to hold.
- Large Tajweed Quran (7 "X9"): it is good for reading at home, it has large and easy to read font size
Allah (swt) ordered us in his holy Book to recite the Quran with tajweed. Tajweed is a guide for improving the recitation of Quran. It was in this way that the Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as well as the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, readers of the Quran will want to be among those whom the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet.)"
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. These letters are classified into three categories to simplify the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
- Letters which require expanded vocalization. These are red.
- Letters which are nasalized - they are green.
- Dark blue indicates the emphasis of the letter (R), blue indicates the qalqala (an echoing sound.)
- Letters which are written but are not vocalized are gray.
The reader will quickly get used to reciting the Quran using these colors. By engaging the eye, the reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his/her mind is left free to concentrate on the meaning of the holy Quran.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All our Tajweed Quran products - including this Quran - come with the following:
- Color coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules. This is a simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- A clear script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index. (There is no subject index.)
- Tajweed rules explained in detail with helpful illustrations.