Gift & Media
Yusuf Estes 8-DVD Value Pack
One Islam Productions
Sheikh Yusuf Estes embraced Islam at the age of 50 after meeting with a Muslim for the first time in his life. Until then, he had the belief that all Muslims were terrorists and bombers. He was a priest and Christian musician minister as well as owner of several music stores.
Sheikh Yusuf, a former preacher against Islam, despised having to meet with a Muslim but being a dutiful servant of the cross, he decided he would convert this Muslim who needed to be ‘saved in the name of Jesus’. However his encounter with this Muslim and the events that followed impacted him and his family greatly. Eventually he and his wife and children embraced Islam, as well as his father and stepmother.
Since then Sheikh Yusuf Estes has been very active in the Muslim community – he runs several Islamic websites where you can find many useful lectures and information. Sheikh Yusuf also runs an online ‘radio’ station whereby he broadcasts live talks to both Muslims and non-Muslims. Thousands of reversions have occurred at his hands by the will of Allah.
All eight Yusuf Estes titles have now been combined into the one pack.The pack consists of eight separate DVDs:
... » see all
Islam a Closer Look (DVD)
An intelligent and sensitive portrayal of Islamic beliefs and practices.
Hamza Yusuf, Hakeem Olajuwon, Shaikh Abdullah Hakim, and others
This documentary is for anyone interested in the true teachings of Islam. An intelligent and sensitive portrayal of Islamic beliefs and practices, Islam: A Closer Look, clearly and concisely explains a wide range of important concepts, such as the unity of God, the Quran, prayer, fasting, zakat, the pilgrimage, Islamic sciences, the role of the masjid, Islamic family values, and the importance of acquiring knowledge. Most non-Muslims think that all Muslims are Arabs, but Shaikh Abdullah Hakim surprises the viewers in this documentary by telling them that only 15% Muslims are Arabs and the remaining 85% are non-Arab. Sr. Besa Karsingi challenges non-Muslim ladies to wear hijab as an experiment, and then they would not want to take it off.
A series of well-known guests share their insights and experiences on this program:
An intelligent and sensitive portrayal of Islamic beliefs and practices. ... » see all