is a parent-to-parent handbook outlining how to tackle the challenges of parenting adolescents within an Islamic ethos in a pluralist society.
It covers the following:
- the unique nature of adolescents and how they differ from younger children.
- possible problems that young people today may face in school and within their social life and how best to tackle these.
- matters to consider when choosing a secondary school.
- ways to create a nurturing home environment in which to bring up young people.
- methods to prepare them for the adult world of responsibility.
Dimensions: (5.8" x 8.3" x .3")
First Publishing Date: 8/30/2011
Current Publishing Date: 8/30/2011
Current Edition: 1st
Item Weight: .406 pounds
Noorart Code: BKGPIA
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review