Abdur-Rahman Ibn Awf (ra) was one of the Ten Promised Paradise—ten companions who received the glad tidings of Paradise during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) on the same occasion. Among them were the four great caliphs: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, and Ali (ra). But who was Abdur Rahman Ibn Awf (ra)?
He was one of the earliest converts and was known for his skills and honesty in business. He became the richest companion and was a multimillionaire! His greatest achievement, though, wasn't his wealth in this world but it was his everlasting success: a place in Paradise. How did he manage to earn Paradise without falling into all the traps of wealth? Discover his great story in this beautifully illustrated book.
check other related items:
- Zubair ibn al-Awwam (The Ten Promised Paradise) الزبير بن عوام
- Saeed Ibn Zayd (The Ten Promised Paradise)
- Abu Ubaidah ibn Al-Jarrah (The Ten Promised Paradise) أبوعبيدة ابن الجراح
- Saad Ibn Abi Waqqas (The Ten Promised Paradise) سعد بن أبي وقاص
- Talha Ibn Ubaidullah (The Ten Promised Paradise) طلحة بن عبيد لله