A Tower to Inspire [Ideal for ages 2-6].
A beautifully crafted tower of the Arabic alphabet, created of 10 nesting and stacking boxes; that introduce children to the alphabet with a word from the Qur'an for each letter. The original artwork features vibrant colors that will attract the curious attention of even the youngest children. The boxes display the entire alphabet from the base to the top, a minaret is built on one side, and when arranged sideways, children learn the Arabic numbers 1-10 and the colors of the rainbow.
Your child can:
- Build the tower
- Knock it down
- Read letters from base to top
- Match letters from each block to the picture
- Nest the boxes inside each other
- Nest the boxes reversibly
- Order by number
- Arrange by color
- Hide objects under the boxes