The fiction component of the Children’s Stories Project is a collection of 36 short stories grouped by reading level. Levels one through six correspond to grades one through six of the American school system (children aged six through eleven).
These stories will entertain and delight. Aimed at giving a true picture of Muslim practice and culture as they exist in a contemporary setting, they somehow never lose sight of their audience. The stories are written for children and about children and address a child’s experience and concerns with insight and humor.
Whatever one’s background, this series will be of great value and a pleasure to teachers, parents, and children alike.
check other related items:
- Amana Reading Series: Grade 2 (6 Books)
- Amana Reading Series: Grade 1 (6 Books)
- Amana Reading Series: Grade 4 (2 Books)
- Amana Reading Series - In Anger: Grade 5
- Amana Reading Series - The New Kid: Grade 6
- Amana Reading Series - First Fast: Grade 1