Objectives of the book:
- To reflect upon Allah’s creation and miracles in the universe.
- To learn the duties of guests.
- To learn road manners.
- To understand the importance of order in human life.
- To know the importance of agriculture.
- To know food manners.
The linguistic resources:
- Knowing verb types.
- Knowing adverbs of time and place.
- Using (NO) in negative.
- Knowing the nominal sentence and its two basic elements.
- (Mubtada'a (subject) & Khabar (predicate)
- Train students in parsing sentences.
- Transfer verbal sentences into nominal sentences.
- Knowing numbers.
- Lesson: Allah’s Miracles
- Lesson: I Organize My Tools
- Lesson: School
- Lesson: At the Train Station
- Lesson: Duties of Guests
- Lesson: Crossing the Street
- Lesson: Road Manners
- Lesson: At the Hospital
- Lesson: We Plant
- Lesson: Invocation
- Lesson: Food Manners
- Lesson: At the Post Office
This series seeks to teach children Arabic and enhance the linguistic skills for non-Arabic speakers
The objectives are:
- To make the Arabic language appealing to students and enable them to understand spoken Arabic.
- To assist students in reading written Arabic correctly, speaking the language properly and comprehending what is read.
- To enrich the student's linguistic resources so the student can learn to form correct Arabic sentences.
- To educate students about the heritage of the Arabic language and Islamic culture.
- To allow students to broaden his horizons and learn other subjects delivered in Arabic.
- To help students to learn to recite The Holy Quran, understand its meanings and perform Islamic rituals in Arabic.
This series is based upon five fundamentals:
- Cultural Understanding
Students will learn the following linguistic skills in this order:
Listening and speaking skills will:
- Make students accustom to Arabic sounds.
- Give students an awareness of the changing meanings that can occur by changing tones in one sentence.
- Allow students to mimic the teacher in speech.
- Allow students to understand what is heard.
- Give student's the ability to listen to Arabic conversations.
- Give student's the ability to speak the Arabic language as part of regular conversation.
- The method of teaching the reading skills will progress according to what education scientists call The Synthesis Method, which is as follows:
- The Total Method
- The Partial Method
- The Combination Method
- The Analysis Method
- The Vocal Method
- The method of teaching the writing skill will be based on direct dictation. The benefit derived from the different dictation methods includes:
- Imparted Dictation
- Visual Dictation
- Audible Dictation
- Experimental Dictation
The books in this series are school books. The time needed for each lesson is measured by the time of a standard class, which is 45 minutes. We call each class an "hour study" ,which means the days specified to study this book may increase or decrease according to the hours specified in a day of studying.
Language used in teaching:
The teacher is obligated to speak, explain, analyze and discuss in formal fluent Arabic language. He is not allowed to use an intermediary language whatsoever.
Click here to read Arabic description