Now completely revised and updated, this popular guide to the Arabic language has been a valuable resource for students for many years. In Arabic and Roman script, the book includes a guide to writing in Arabic, model sentences and vocabulary, explanations of irregular forms, and illustrations from the prose and poetry of eminent Arabic writers. Forty-four lessons offer grammar instruction, from the rudimentary to the more complex.
- Updated edition of the popular guide
- Model sentences and vocabulary lists
- Comprehensive grammar
- Irregular plural forms indicated
- Imperfect verb form lists with tenses
- Selections in Arabic from prose and poetry of eminent writers