Arabic in a Flash: Volume I is an excellent new language learning resource for beginning students of Arabic. This unique set of flash cards enables learners to acquire basic Arabic words and their derivatives in an easy-to-use manner at whatever pace the learner prefers.
Each card has Arabic script on one side, with Romanized forms and English meanings/derivatives given on the other. Also included is a 32-page reference book with three indexes (an Arabic-English, Arabic, and Romanized Arabic listing), as well as useful notes on pronunciation and grammar.
Featuring a convenient, portable size and the 2,240 most common verbs, nouns and adjectives likely to be used in everyday conversations, Arabic in a Flash Volume 1 is the perfect learning tool for anyone interested in Arabic.Features:
- Contains 448 flash cards featuring the most common Arabic words and phrases used in everyday speech and writing
- Learn 448 main words plus 1,792 related words and phrases-2,700 basic vocabulary items.
- Provides root words and derived forms as well as important related words and phrases using the main word.
- A sample sentence in Arabic with English translation shows how the main word is used.
- Cards are ordered according to the frequency of usage of the main word in the language.
- Cards Arranged according to the frequency of usage within the language
- Four Arabic words or phrases are listed on the front of each card, with English equivalents on the back
- Sample sentence in Arabic with Romanized transcription and English translation shows the correct usage of the main word
The Arabic flash card kit that helps you learns Arabic characters in a flash!
check other related items:
- Arabic in a Flash Flashcards: Volume 2