The Ad-Duha Daily Lesson Manuals and Student Guides
parents/students detailed guidance on how to complete each lesson in
the Ad-Duha curriculum. Our lesson plans have been written by
professional teachers with years of teaching experience in the classroom
and in the home school environment. Each manual features:
- Recommended schedule
- Detailed instructions on how to use the daily lesson plans
- Warm-up suggestions
- Specific lesson assignments
- Relevant ayaat and ahadith (references from the Qur’aan and sunnah)
- Lesson background information
- Teaching tips
- Enrichment activities
- Grading sheets
- Arts & crafts activities
- Special projects
- Field trip suggestions
- Test Preparation and much more!
Islamic Studies and Arabic home school course is recommended for second
or third graders. Includes daily lesson plans, enrichment activities,
grading sheets, field trip suggestions, teaching advice, and much more.
This is part 2 of the 2 part lesson manual.