Virtually everything we embark on in life requires some training and education, and marriage is no exception. This practical marriage guide combines the sublime knowledge of Islamic teachings with scientific research and real life counseling experiences. Thought-provoking exercises help spouses or potential spouses understand themselves and each other, recognize true compatibility in a partner, avoid common pitfalls within marriage, and build a strong and loving partnership.
- Are you ready for marriage?
- What are your marriage goals?
- Do you know your Islamic rights and responsibilities?
- What are Islamic ways of selecting your spouse?
- What is your personal definition of love and intimacy?
- How do you resolve conflicts with your spouse?
- What are essential skills for a vibrant marriage?