Are you a beginning Arabic student who finds the language's unfamiliar alphabet a little intimidating? Or are you already familiar with the basic Arabic script, but want to brush up on your comprehension and execution of the written form?
In both cases, Easy Arabic Script provides an easy to understand, practical guide to this beautiful script and an exceptionally clear and accessible reference and workbook for students of Arabic whether you are a complete beginner or just want to sharpen your writing skills, you’ll learn quickly from Easy Arabic Script. Clear explanations and graphics, along with exercises and activities will help you develop fluency in both reading and writing Arabic.
With lively and accessible lessons, this book explains the basic letter shapes, the combinations of letters, different writing methods, and much more, including:
- Clear, graphic examples of how the letters are formed
- Evaluations of different writing styles and calligraphy of Riq'a and Naskh
- Numerous engaging practice exercises
- Insider tips from a leading expert
- Extensive use of illustrations to give a real feel for the Arabic script in context