Frequently Asked Questions
- Retail Customers:
The best way to place orders is through the Noorart website. It is the fastest and most convenient method. Another option is to send your order to Noorart by fax, mail or email. You can do this by using the website to add the items you want to purchase to your online shopping cart. After filling your cart, do not check out. Instead, print the “View Cart” page. Include this page along with your shipping address, phone number and email address. Orders that are not placed through the website will not be processed until payment is received through one of the accepted payment methods. Retail orders are not accepted over the phone.
- Schools and Wholesale Customers:
Schools and wholesale customers may use the same two options available to retail customers. Again, we recommend ordering online for convenience and expedient processing. In addition, schools and wholesale customers also have the option of ordering by phone.
Customers may choose from a variety of payment methods, including MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Money orders and checks are also accepted, but orders will not be fulfilled and shipped until after check clearance (typically two weeks after the check is received.) All checkout pages are protected with SSL encryption. All payment must be completed at the time of the order.
Use the website to add the items you want to purchase to your online shopping cart. After filling your cart, do not check out. Instead, choose the “estimate shipping” option to display your total cost. Then print the “View Cart” page. Mail the following items:
- Your printed shopping cart page
- Your name, address, email and telephone number
- The check or money order (made out to Noorart Inc.) with the final amount (including shipping charges as well as tax for Texas customers).
To the address below:
1356 Exchange Dr.
Richardson, TX 75081
Orders will be shipped after payment is received. For money orders, items will be shipped one business day after payment is received. For payments by check, items will be shipped up to ten business days after the order is received. If you choose to pay using an e-check through PayPal, PayPal typically takes five business days to release the payment.
For more information about Paypal eCheck, visit the Paypal Help Center or click on one of the following links:What is an eCheck?How do I use eCheck?
If your order contains items we do not have sufficient inventory of, the following may occur:
- Some items can be back ordered, meaning that we will ship them to you as soon as they become available. A notice will appear below items that can be back ordered, informing you of the estimated date of arrival for these items.
- Items that can’t be back ordered may not be added to your order. You will not be allowed to check out until these items are removed from your cart. In this case, remove the items from your cart, but note the titles and desired quantities in the comments field before placing your order. We will try our best to restock these items and add them to your order, but we can’t offer a guarantee.
- For out of stock items that cannot be back ordered, you can also use the “Email Me When Available” feature (which will appear in place of the “Add to Cart” button on the item’s page), and we will inform you as soon as these items become available. The email you receive when an item is back in stock in no way obligates you to buy it.
- You may cancel an order that has not yet shipped. There is no fee for such a cancellation.
- If the order has been shipped, but you still haven’t received it: refuse the shipment and inform Noorart. You will be refunded the cost of your order minus the original and return shipping charge.
- If you have already received the shipment: please refer to our return policy.
There are plenty of ways to find the items you’re looking for:
- The fastest way is to search for items using the search box located in the upper left side of each page:
- If you are looking for a curriculum to meet your specific needs, you can use the Arabic or Islamic curriculum search wizards.
- The Advanced Search is your friend if you want to search by ISBN, publisher or author.
- You can browse through the main categories according to what you're looking for. For example, if you are looking specifically for books suitable for your 7-year old child, browse through "Books >> By Age >> 4 - 8 Years" Or if you are looking for items focusing on family, check "Shop by Theme >> Islamic Zone >> Family and Life".
- Email us at [email protected]
For suggestions regarding an item we don't currently sell: please suggest new items here
For items published/produced in the US, we never exceed the publisher’s list price. If you notice a difference between our price and the publisher’s list price, please email us at [email protected]. Items imported from outside the US are very competitively priced. Some imported items may be priced higher than in their original markets to cover shipping, customs, and other costs.
Please remember that we offer a special discount for religious schools. And you can always stay up to date with Noorart special offers by joining our mailing list and checking our website regularly.
Promotional codes are specific codes you enter during checkout to receive special offers, discounts and other promotions.
Join our mailing list to regularly get promotional discounts other customers don’t receive. Please note that promotional discounts are valid only for retail orders placed on our website. They cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts you might have; only one promotional code can be used per web order.
Of course! Sign in using the same email address and password used to place the first order. Click on “My Account” on the upper navigation bar. Then, click on “Reorder Items” under "Orders" tab, and you will get a list of all items you ordered using your account.
a. You will receive an invoice by email when your payment is processed.
b. You can view and print invoices for all of your orders on Noorart.com. Sign into your account and visit the "My Account" section (using the link in the upper navigational bar).
c. expand the “Orders” list located at the left side of the page and click on “Receipts” to open the receipts page.
d. use the filter to select the time interval where your invoice was created.
e. click on the receipt you want and then click on “Download as PDF” to save a copy on your PC.
No. The address listed on our website is for the warehouse and employees are strictly forbidden from allowing customers in for the customer’s safety. Retail orders can be placed on the website only. Schools and wholesale orders are also accepted by phone or fax.
Unfortunately, we don't offer this service anymore. However, we would like you to know that the packing slip included in shipments does not list item prices or the total order amount. Invoices are only sent by email to the person who placed the order.
a. If you are a school located in the US, you can request a sample and we will ship it to you for free. (Check out our Preview Service with Free Shipping.)
b. Read the item details and description: we work hard to provide as much information as possible to help you choose the right items!
c. View the sample images or listen to the soundtracks available on the item's page.
d. Call us at 1-888-442-5687 ext 102, or email us at [email protected].
A Noorart gift certificate is the perfect gift. It is a unique, economical (no shipping costs) and practical choice. You choose the amount of the certificate. A sales receipt will be emailed to you and another email will be sent to the recipient with the certificate amount and number. Then, the recipient can use the certificate to purchase any title of his/her choice from our vast selection of books, toys, audio and video tapes.
More about gift certificates
a. Visit the Noorart gift certificate section.
b. Enter the amount you want the gift certificate for, in US dollars.
c. Enter the sender name in the "From" field.
d. Fill in the recipient name, email address, and any message you want delivered with the email.
e. Click "Add to Cart" and then complete the normal checkout process.
During the checkout process, you will instructed to enter the gift certificate code to claim the gift certificate amount.
Anyone! You can send one to a relative or friend, or give them to your kids or students. You could even enter your own email address and print the code on high quality paper, and then use it as a competition prize.
Schools (financially supported by their members) qualify for a special discount on their purchases from Noorart.com. Please contact Noorart with your school’s information to receive this discount.
Selecting the right curriculum for your school can be a challenge. Noorart is pleased to offer our new Preview Service. Schools may now order copies of curriculums to preview before purchasing.
How it works:
- Select the curriculums which most closely meet your needs.
- Order your Preview copies with oneway free shipping.
- Take 30 days to review your sample previews.
- Choose the best curriculum for your students.
- Return any preview samples you do not need.
- Only one (1) copy per title may be ordered.
- Maximum order may not exceed $500.
- Customer must pay shipping on any returned items.
- All teachers’ editions, supplementary and enrichment products are excluded from the preview service.
After your order is approved and shipped, you will receive an email containing the tracking number. All of our shipping methods provide a tracking number. Simply google the tracking number to know where your order is. Alternatively, you can click on “My Account” at the top of the screen.
in "My Account" page you will be able to view your most recent orders and the tracking number for each one, in case you cant find the order you are looking for click on "View All Order History" and then use the filter to include the date of the order you are looking for. the order will be displayed and you can use the tracking number to track the shipping progress.
If you haven’t received an email with the tracking number within two business days of placing the order, check your junk mail folder. Contact us if you cannot find the email and we can inform you of your order’s status.
Most confirmed* retail orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Delivery time depends on your location and the shipping service you have chosen. Retail Orders with expedited shipping services (FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx 2Day and USPS Express) are processed and shipped in the same day if we get them before 12 noon central time. (FedEx and USPS International services are NOT expedited services. Holidays and weekends are excluded)
Most confirmed school orders are processed within 1-3 business days. However, expect longer processing times between July and October of every year. If you want your order to be delivered on a certain day, please make this request at the time of ordering and we will let you know if we can accommodate. We always suggest placing your order at least two weeks before you need it, to allow ample time for it to arrive inshAllah. Click here for shipping options and estimated delivery time.
Most confirmed wholesale orders are processed within 1-4 business days. However, expect longer processing times between July and October of every year.
*Confirmed: Confirmed orders are those that are ready to ship and do not have any unresolved issues such as payment issues, incorrect shipping address or unavailable items.
Rush Service fee is charged when you request a guarantee that your order will be processed same day.
Please remember that most orders are shipped same or next business day but we cannot guarantee that.
All requests are handled based on availability. Please contact us to confirm adding this service to your order.
7% of your order total (before discount) will be added to your invoice, a minimum $35 per order.
Processing time does not affect delivery time. Delivery time depends on your location and the shipping method chosen.
Shipping costs are calculated based on the carrier you choose to ship with (FedEx or USPS), according to the shipping method, order weight, and shipping address. Please note that a handling fee is added to each order based on ordered items.
You can use the shipping estimator at checkout to find the least expensive shipping method.
Click here for shipping options and estimated delivery time.
As per our return policy, you may choose between a refund to your original payment method or a store credit, provided that items are sent back through an approved return. The refund will be initiated (or the store credit added to your account) once we receive the items. Please note that the cost of items returned without our approval and those not covered by our return policy will not be refunded.
Click on “Login”, fill in your email address, and click the "Forgot password?" link. It will ask you to enter the email address you used when you first registered, Enter your email address and click on Send Email button.
You will receive an email with subject line Password Change Request For Noorart Account, from [email protected], The email will include a link to reset your password. Clicking on the link will open the following form:
Enter your new password. You will now be able to login and continue the checkout process.
We respect your privacy. Noorart promises not to sell, lease or share your private information with anyone. If you decide at any time to unsubscribe from our mailing list, your email address will removed from our lists and will not receive any promotional emails. You will continue to receive emails related to the status of your order, or if you make a request for correspondence with Noorart regarding an issue, or if you request to be notified regarding the availability of a specific item that was out of stock.
As per Noorart's partnership with EastWest Souk, we reserve the right to share all client and customer information with the EastWest Souk company and personnel.
Adding items to your wish list:
On each item’s page, there is an "Add to wish list" button .
If you are not logged in, a message with a link to the login page will appear once you click the button, prompting you to login before adding the item to your wish list.
If you are already logged in, a pop-up will appear displaying the names of all the wish lists you have already created in a drop-down menu. You can then choose which wish list you would like to add the item to:
Choose the wish list you would like to add the item to and click "Add". You will then be informed that the item has successfully been added to one of your wish lists.
The following message will appear if the item is already on the selected wish list:
Creating a wish list:
There are two ways to create a wish list.
1. When clicking the "Add to wish list" button, you can create a new wish list on the pop-up window that appears. Simply click "New Wish List".
A window will open prompting you to name your Wish List and enter a description.
2. In the "My account" section:
a. Sign into your account and visit the "My Account" section (using the link in the upper navigational bar).
Editing existing wish lists:
b. Expand the “Custom” list located at the left side of the page.
c. Click on "New Wish List".
d. Type the name and description for the wish list you would like to create.
e. Click "Save". The new wish list will now appear in your list of Wish Lists.
You can edit or delete an existing wish list, you can also view or edit the wish list name and description, or remove items from the wish list.
a. Sign into your account and visit the "My Account" section (using the link in the upper navigational bar).
b. Expand the “Custom” list located at the left side of the page.
c. Click on "Your Wish Lists" and start using your wish lists.
Yes. You can change your address to the drop shipment address to have an order sent directly to them. After changing the shipping address and submitting your order, remember to change the address back to your default address.
To change your address:
- Prepare your order by adding the items you want to purchase to your cart.
- Click on "Proceed to checkout".
- In the “Choose Shipping Address” page please click on “Change Address”.
- From the next page if you are able to see the address you want to use click on “Ship to this address”, if not please proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Add New address” link and fill your new address information then click on “Save Address”.
- In the “Choose Shipping Address” page find the new address you have just added and click on “Ship to this address”.
- Click on “Continue” and proceed with check out steps.
After submitting your order remember to change the address back to your default address by visiting “My Account” page and clicking on the “Address Book” link located under the “Settings” tab at the left, all you have to do is to click on “Edit address” for the address you want to make default and check the “Make this my default shipping address” check box then click on “Update Address”.
USPS considers the Virgin Islands a US state. Therefore, to ship to an address in the Virgin Islands, please put the United States as the Country and VI as the State in the shipping fields.
* FedEx does not ship to the Virgin Islands.
You can now earn points with every Noorart purchase! Collect points and use them on future purchases. With each purchase made from Noorart, your points are automatically awarded (excluding shipping and taxes.) You can enjoy even more of our quality products without breaking the bank. Earn while you learn!
You can also earn 20 points for every review you submit. Your opinion is important! Reviews help other customers make the best decisions about the products they buy. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please.)
How to Redeem your Points?
- You earn ONE (1) point for each dollar you spend, excluding shipping and taxes.
- For every TEN (10) points you earn, your account will be credited with ONE (1) dollar, which can be spent on a future purchase.
- A minimum of 100 points is necessary for redemption.
- This program is for retail customers only. Wholesalers and schools are not eligible for this program.
- Points earned will be stored in your account. If you forget your password, please use the "forgot my password" link instead of opening a new account. Points earned in one account cannot be applied to any other account.
- Points are deducted for any returns.
- Discounted items may not be eligible for the reward program. Please check the item page for eligibility.
- Log into your Noorart account and you will be redirected to "My Account" page
- Expand the "Custom" list located at the left side.
- Click on the "Redeem Points" Link.
- Enter your name in "Your Name" field.
- Enter the number of redeemable points (10 points = $1) you would like to cash in.
- Click on "Redeem".
You will receive a confirmation email containing a coupon code, which can be applied to your next purchase if you enter the code in the "Gift Certificate" field on the checkout page.Your reward amount will automatically be deducted from the purchase amount.
: Currently we have a technical problem with customers who pay via PayPal, but we can solve the issue manually so if you have an error redeeming your points, please contact us at [email protected]
and we will solve the issue for you.
You will get store credit equal to what you paid for Shipping & Handling (S&H) for your order; for example, if you paid $27.50 for S&H of your latest order, then we will give. you a store credit for $27.50 for future purchases.
Program Description and Rules:
How to Redeem your Shipping Credit?
- You earn a dollar for each dollar you spend on S&H.
- This program is valid for school orders of $399 value or more and retail orders of $99 value or more after we apply discounts, gift certificates, coupons; and before we apply any S&H charges and taxes.
- This program is valid ONLY for orders with USPS Media Mail OR FedEx Ground shipping methods. All orders with other shipping methods are excluded from this program.
- Wholesalers are not eligible for this program.
- Credit earned will be saved in your account. If you forget your password, please use the "forgot my password" link instead of opening a new account. Credit earned in one account cannot be applied to any other account.
- School customers MUST use their shipping credit for purchasing non-curriculum books ONLY.
- Estimated S&H credit for RETURNS will be deducted from the original accumulated credit or billed to customer's account if the original credit is used.
- Orders consisting of only discounted item(s) may not be eligible for the shipping credit program. Noorart has the right to exclude such orders from this program.
- Shipping credit is valid for 6 months after issuance. It is the responsibility of the customer to use his/her shipping credit. A gift certificate will be sent to the customer after 45 days of placing the order.
- Shipping credit program is valid in the USA's 48-contiguous states ONLY, i.e. International, Alaska and Hawaii orders are excluded.
- Free preview orders are excluded from the Shipping credit program.
- Orders paid by redeemable shipping credit are NOT subject to ANY discount.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a Gift Certificate code, which can be applied to your next purchase.
- Redeeming credit can be applied ONLY online while using same account used to create original order which was granted the shipping credit
- Emailed Gift Certificate code can be applied to NEW orders only. Any order placed previous to Gift Certificate start date will not be accepted.
- Redeemable orders will be charged the normal Shipping and Handling (S&H) charges based on customer’s chosen shipping method.
- When you create NEW order, enter the emailed code in the "Gift Certificate" field on the checkout page.
- Your shipping credit amount will automatically be deducted from the purchase amount.
- If your NEW order purchase amount is more than your shipping credit, you need to use extra payment method to fully pay for the order.
You can view all of your orders on Noorart.com. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on "My Account" and sign in. (If you cannot access your account, email us at [email protected] and we can email your login details to you.)
- Expand "Orders" list and choose "Order History".
- Use "Filter" feature to determine ordering duration.
- You can choose "Reorder Items" to see all items purchased. You can use this page to easily reorder items you have purchased in the past. Simply fill in the quantity and click "Add to Cart".
- Click on "Receipts" to view all of your past receipts.