I Learn Arabic Simplified Curriculum Teacher Book: Level 3
أتعلم العربية المنهج الميسر دليل المعلم
I Learn Arabic Simplified Curriculum Teacher Book: Level 3 أتعلم العربية المنهج الميسر دليل المعلم
Dr. Al Habeeb Al Affass
Dr. Al Habeeb Al Affass
JSF Editions (Jeunesse Sans Frontiere)
Publisher: JSF Editions (Jeunesse Sans Frontiere)
Download whole album or single tracks
The student text is the first step of I Love Arabic Series (from 6 years old) and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, and teacher case. The text is comprised of 28 units discussing the 28 letters of Arabic alphabet. Each unit is divided accordingly:
- Reading Dialogue: Simple and short passages comprising linguistic structures of sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntax structures, aim to facilitate learning by teaching the language process and communication.
- Conversation: Conversational exercises encourage students to participate in classroom activities, apply reading material within dialogue, and ultimately become fluent speakers.
- Sounds: The Arabic language is introduced sound by sound to avoid difficulties that students may encounter while learning letters with similar appearance or sound.
- Vocabulary: Vocabulary words are taken directly from reading dialogue. They are combined with graphics to further student understanding and sensory perception.
- The patterns of exercises include:
- Listening Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for new vocabularies and expressions.
- Letters Apperception: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for the vocalized letter by circle it.
- Writing: This section focuses on students’ practice writing letters and then joining them to become words where illustrations help students to visualize words.
- Reading: to read the new letters, words then expressions gradually.
- Vocabulary: New vocabulary is listed to help with student memorization.
- Illustrated Dictionary: An illustrated dictionary appears at the end of the workbook and includes word sets found throughout the lessons making memorization easy.
- Students practice writing Arabic letters, words, and then expressions.
- Teacher Guide: Tips on efficient teaching practices
- Posters to be used as classroom visual aids
Dimensions: (9" x 11" x ")
First Publishing Date: 7/1/2008
Current Publishing Date:
Item Weight: .612 pounds
Noorart Code: CBAAMMT3
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review