I Learn Arabic Simplified Curriculum Workbook: level 2
أتعلم العربية المنهج الميسر كتاب التمارين
I Learn Arabic Simplified Curriculum Workbook: level 2 أتعلم العربية المنهج الميسر كتاب التمارين
Dr. Al Habeeb Al Affass
Dr. Al Habeeb Al Affass
JSF Editions (Jeunesse Sans Frontiere)
Publisher: JSF Editions (Jeunesse Sans Frontiere)
Download whole album or single tracks
1. Student Text:
The student text is the first step of I Love Arabic Series (from 7 years old) and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, and teacher case. The text is comprised of 16 units discussing critical issues of a child’s world. Each unit is divided accordingly:
- Reading Dialogue: Simple and short passages comprising linguistic structures of sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntax structures, aim to facilitate learning by teaching the language process and communication.
- Vocabulary: Vocabulary words are taken directly from reading dialogue. They are combined with graphics to further student understanding and sensory perception.
- Conversation: Conversational exercises encourage students to participate in classroom activities, apply reading material within dialogue, and ultimately become fluent speakers.
- New Vocabularies: New vocabularies are listed aim to enrich children’s linguistic account.
- Sounds: The Arabic language is introduced sound by sound to avoid difficulties that students may encounter while learning letters with similar appearance or sound.
- New Phrases: More exercises to compos right structured sentences.
- Reading: Revision for the short passages comprising linguistic structures of sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntax structures.
- Illustrated Dictionary: An illustrated dictionary appears at the end of the Textbook and includes word sets found throughout the lessons making memorization easy.
The patterns of excersises include:
3. Handwriting Book:
- Listening Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for new vocabularies and expressions.
- Reading Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for the meaning of dialogue expressions.
- Reading Dialogue: Answering questions about unit graphics aims to support the communication skill.
- Vocabulary: New vocabulary is listed to help with student memorization.
- Composition: This section focuses on word expressions and sentences to reinforce more complete writing skills.
- Writing: Students practice writing letters and then joining them to become words. Illustrations help students to visualize words.
Students practice writing Arabic letters, words, and then expressions. 4. Teacher Case:
- Teacher Guide: Tips on efficient teaching practices
- Posters to be used as classroom visual aids
- Audio tapes
For more information in Arabic...
Dimensions: (9" x 11" x ")
First Publishing Date: 7/1/2007
Current Publishing Date:
Item Weight: .519 pounds
Noorart Code: CBAAMMW2
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review