The I Love Arabic series comes to you from expert language teachers living in over 41 European countries. It focuses on teaching the
Arabic language to non-native speakers, and is especially beneficial to those who have limited time available to commit to Arabic
during the week. It makes learning easy by covering several educational levels: kindergarten level for ages 3-5 and levels 1-6 for
ages 6-11. Three systematic divisions (sounds, words, and conversation) enable the learner to generate language accurately using
a variety of highly successful modern techniques.
These sections present the Arabic language clearly to meet the needs of Western
learners. This curriculum develops fluency by communication, discovery, realization, and then application. It helps Arabic learners
to deal confidently with Arabic culture, using different types of reading and listening passages:
- Reading techniques are developed through the study of a wide selection of authentic reading passages, including classic Arabic without concentration on any spoken dialect. Regular vocabulary exercises examine word building techniques.
- Careful balances of authentic and scripted listening materials build confidence while preparing the student to communicate with native Arabic speakers.
- A presentation of Arabic culture patterns help Western children to connect with their Arabic speaking peers in other parts of the world.
The student text is the first step of the I Love Arabic series and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, teacher book and teacher case.
This Teacher Case consists of:
- Teacher Guide: tips on efficient teaching practices
- 28 Posters to be used as classroom visual aids (each poster size: 13” x 18”)
- 786 cards (each card size 4” x 6”)"
تحتوي محفظة المعلم البيداغوجية الخاصة بكل مستوى من مستويات التعليم على:
- دليل المعلم لحقيبة المستوى التمهيدي حتى الثالث فقط
- كل صور كتاب التلميذ مطبوعة على شكل بطاقات مصورة ولوحات يستعملها المعلم داخل القسم