I Love and Learn the Arabic Language Workbook: Level 6
أحب و أتعلم اللغة العربية كتاب التمارين
I Love and Learn the Arabic Language Workbook: Level 6 أحب و أتعلم اللغة العربية كتاب التمارين
Dr. Al Habeeb Al Affass
Dr. Al Habeeb Al Affass
JSF Editions (Jeunesse Sans Frontiere)
Publisher: JSF Editions (Jeunesse Sans Frontiere)
Download whole album or single tracks
This series provides a new, integrated approach to teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers and is the first European curriculum to equip students with the skills needed to start speaking Arabic almost immediately. The curriculum uses guide-art methods and techniques recommended by experts in foreign-language instruction and take into account the unique nature of the Arabic language and its distinct characteristics.1. Student Text:
The student text is the first step of I Love Arabic Series (from 11 years old) and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, and teacher case. The text is comprised of 7 units discussing critical issues of a child’s world.
Each unit is divided accordingly:
- Let’s Talk:Simple passages are the base for learning linguistic structures of sounds, vocabularies, expressions, and syntax structures. This section aims at facilitating the learning and teaching processes of Arabic.
- Vocabulary: Vocabulary words are taken directly from reading dialogue. They are combined with graphics to further student understanding and sensory perception.
- New Structures: Learn basic Arabic structures through illustrations and examples complete with answer key.
- Conversation: Conversational exercises encourage students to participate in classroom activities, apply reading material within dialogue, and ultimately become fluent speakers.
- Reading: Reading passages include various cultural subjects with a variety of expressions concentrating on Arabic and Islamic cultures. Section reading goals include:
1. Silent sustained reading with complete understanding of content.
2. Students read the passages aloud, so teachers can correct pronunciation.
- Sounds: Students repeat sounds after listening to unit examples.
- Oral Expression: Each unit includes an assignment to answer questions based on illustrations.
The patterns of exercises include:
3. Teacher Case:
- Reading Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for the meaning of dialogue expressions.
- Vocabulary: New vocabulary words concentrate on synonyms and antonyms.
- Handwriting: This section focuses on word expressions and sentences to reinforce more complete writing skills where Students practice writing Arabic letters, words, and then expressions.
- Grammar: A special concentration of theory and practice make learning grammar easier to understand. This section assists students with written and oral expressions skills that will improve their overall thinking and pronunciation sound.
- Linguistics: Each unit introduces specific linguistic skills regularly accompanied with examples and exercises.
- Dictation: Fill in the blank exercises reinforces grammar and spelling lessons.
- Illustrated Dictionary: An illustrated dictionary appears at the end of the workbook and includes word sets found throughout the lessons making memorization easy.
- Teacher Guide: Tips on efficient teaching practices.
- Posters to be used as classroom visual aids.
- Audio tapes.
For more information in Arabic...
Dimensions: (9" x 11" x ")
First Publishing Date: 7/1/2007
Current Publishing Date:
Item Weight: .668 pounds
Noorart Code: CBUAAW6
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review