The I Love Arabic
series comes to you from expert language teachers living in over 41 European countries. It focuses on teaching the Arabic language to non-native speakers, especially benefiting those who have little time to commit to Arabic throughout the week, and makes learning easy by covering several educational levels: kindergarten level for ages 3–5 and levels 1–6 for ages 6–11.
Three systematic divisions (sounds, words and syntactical structure, and conversational practice) enable the learner to generate language accurately in a variety of highly successful modern techniques. These focus sections present the Arabic language clearly and inclusively to meet the needs of Western learners. This curriculum develops fluency by communication, discovery, realization, and then application. It helps Arabic learners to deal confidently with Arabic culture, plus different types of reading and listening passages:
- Reading techniques are developed through the study of a wide selection of authentic reading passages, including classic Arabic without concentration on a spoken dialect. Regular vocabulary exercises examine word building techniques.
- A careful balance of authentic and scripted listening materials build confidence whilst offering the ability to communicate with native Arabic speakers.
- A presentation of Arabic culture patterns help Western children connect with their Arabic-speaking peers in other parts of the world.
The student text is the first step of the I Love Arabic
series and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, teacher's book, and teacher case.
تحتوي محفظة المعلم البيداغوجية الخاصة بكل مستوى من مستويات التعليم على:
- دليل المعلم لحقيبة المستوى التمهيدي حتى الثالث فقط
- كل صور كتاب التلميذ مطبوعة على شكل بطاقات مصورة ولوحات يستعملها المعلم داخل القسم