This series is designed for teaching Islamic culture to young Muslims in English-speaking countries and International
Schools. The series aims to enable students to identify the foundations, principles and rules of the religion of Islam, by
building a strong knowledge base to enable them to maintain their faith and identity and interact with others. The
curricula considered the needs of the target groups, environments in which they reside and educational policies used
in the target countries.
Each grade contains the following books:
- Islamic Studies Syllabus.
- Student's Book with CD (Parts 1 & 2).
- Activity Book (Parts 1&2) for levels from 1 to 6 only.
- Teacher's Guide CD (Parts 1&2).
- The series contains 36 books + 48 CDs.