This series is designed for teaching Islamic culture to young Muslims in non-Arabic speaking countries and International Schools. The series aims to enable students to identify the foundations, principles and rules of the religion of Islam by building a strong knowledge base to enable them to maintain their faith and identity, and interact with others. The curricula considered the needs of the target groups, environments in which they reside and educational policies used in the target countries.
Each grade contains the following books:
- Islamic Studies Syllabus.
- Student’s Book with (Parts 1 & 2).
- Activity Book (Parts 1&2) for levels from 1 to 6 only.
- Teacher’s Guide CD (Parts 1&2).
Teacher’s Guide: Contains tips for teaching lesson, suggested pedagogical practices and solutions to exercises and activities found in the Student’s Textbook.
These are five content areas in the book:
- ‘Aqeedah (Islamic Doctrine)
- The Glorious Qur’aan (Recitation, Memorization, Meaning and Short Commentary)
- Seerah (Biography of the Prophet (PBUH) and Islamic History)
- Morals and Manners