This press, listen, and learn pad with illustrations and sounds teaches children (and adults) how to perform wudhu and salah. Hear the adhan, iqama, and much more. Learn the duas to be recited after the adhan, wudhu, and salah. A great learning tool for anyone wishing to learn salah. Nice illustrations show the steps of wudhu and salah.
- Press the play buttons under each picture to hear and learn how to perform wudhu and salah.
- Press and follow each play button to hear the recitation in each position in salah.
- Press the i button to hear details for each position in salah.
- Press the adhan button to hear the beautiful call to prayer.
- Press the dua buttons to hear the dua for after adhan and wudhu.
- Learn how many rakahs there are in each salah and the duas for after salah.
This is a great way to help children enjoy learning the correct way to perform Salah. It is fun, interactive, and innovative. Comes ready to use with 3 AAA batteries included. The boys iPray pad has male voice recitations. It comes with its own very detailed Beginners Guide to Salah to supplement the iPray pad. All teachings in the iPray pad and in the guidebook are in accordance with the Hanafi school of fiqh. Please note that iPray Salah pads are only recorded in English and Arabic. All iPray pads meet all required British and European health and safety requirements, including CE, EN71, and Rohs. The recommended age is 3+.