This electronic teacher's guide accompanies the student's book according to IQRA' Arabic Curriculum. You can print any page or section, either in black and white or in color.
This CD-ROM contains the following main sections:
- A general mapping of the Arabic language curriculum for elementary grades and important related issues.
- A general guideline of the Arabic language curriculum.
- A detailed syllabus of Arabic language teaching for elementary levels, from grade 1-6, along with the educational objectives for each.
- A detailed scope and sequence based syllabus for first grade Arabic teaching.
- Samples of teacher's guide and steps to teaching selected lessons of the student's book.
- An appendix of 15 sample exams based on the material the textbook.
- An illustrated appendix of 22 nasheed (songs/rhymes) and English translations.
- A glossary of the vocabulary used in the textbook and workbook with English meaning.
Dimensions: (5" x 5" x ")
First Publishing Date: 7/1/2007
Current Publishing Date:
Item Weight: .1125 pounds
Noorart Code: CBIART2CD
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review