This Islamic trivia board game is one sure way to make learning about Islam fun for our kids. This board game includes a deck of 50 cards each with 4 questions and answers. Teams take turns asking questions picked randomly used the included game board and dice.Each card has 4 questions and answers.
- 1 Q&A in Aqeedah
- 1 Q&A in Fiqh
- 1 Q&A in Seerah
- 1 Q&A in Islamic Manners
We have different levels for different age groups. Each level covers a grade's worth of Islamic knowledge!
- Levels 1 & 2 recommended for ages 5-8
- Level 3 recommended for ages 9-10
- Level 4 recommended for ages 11-13
- Level 5 recommended for ages 14+
Recommended ages based on levels of students in full-time Islamic schools. This may vary based on existing knowledge.
How to Play
- Roll the dice onto the game board. The dice will land on a square with a color and a number.
- Find the number of the card in the deck that matches the number on the square.
- Ask the question with the same color as the square.
- If your opponent answers the question correctly, they earn 3 points.
- Switch roles. Now you must answer a question picked in the same way as mentioned above.