Is it true that humanity today has reached such a level of progress that they have no need of the messengers and their teachings? Are humans capable today of guiding themselves without referring to the methods set out by the messengers?
The answer is no. People need to know the Messenger, and the message he conveyed. They have to believe in what he said and obey him. The only way to achieve happiness and success in this world and in the Hereafter is to follow the Messenger. By following the Messenger, people will become aware of the details of good and evil, and Allah will be pleased with them. His guidance comprises good deeds, good speech, and good morals. His speech and conduct are the criteria against which all actions are measured. Without a Messenger’s guidance, humanity is like a fish out of water. When people abandon this guidance, then their hearts are spoiled.
check other related items:
- Islamic Creed Series - Belief in Allah: Volume 1 الإيمان بالله
- Islamic Creed Series - Paradise and Hell: Volume 7 الجنة والنار
- Islamic Creed Series - The World of the Jinn and Devils: Volume 3 عالم الجن والشياطين
- Islamic Creed Series - The Day of Resurrection: Volume 6 القيامة الكبرى
- Islamic Creed Series - Divine Will and Predestination: Volume 8 القضاء والقدر
- Islamic Creed Series - The Minor Resurrection: Volume 5 القيامة الصغرى
- Islamic Creed Series - The World of the Noble Angels: Volume 2 عالم الملائكة الأبرار