This book is a simplified tafseer of Suratul-'A'laa and features:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique .
- Arabic text of the entire surah.
- Transliteration of every ayah (verse) to assist non-Arabic speakers in correct pronunciation.
- English translation of every ayah (Saheeh International translation) .
- Simplified tafseer for every ayah, based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir.
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension) .
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about.
- Review section at the end of each book.
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics covered in the surah.
- More! Coloring pages in every book to make learning fun! .
Dimensions: (6" x 9" x ")
First Publishing Date: 1/7/2007
Current Publishing Date: 10/26/2012
Current Edition: 2nd
Item Weight: .3321 pounds
Noorart Code: CBMTA29
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review