The Mini Tafseer Book series is designed to help parents teach their children the tafseer (exegesis or explanation) of the surahs (chapters of the Qur’an) studied in the Ad-Duha Institute Islamic Studies and Arabic program. Each book in the series covers one surah (chapter) and features:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique.
- Arabic text of the entire surah.
- Transliteration of every ayah (verse) to assist non-Arabic speakers in correct pronunciation.
- English translation of every ayah.
- Simplified tafseer for every ayah, based on the classic tafseer of Ibn Kathir.
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension) .
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about.
- Review section at the end of each book.
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics covered in the surah.
- Coloring pages in every book to make learning fun! .
The content of this series has been based on the Tafseer of Ibn Kathir and the Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation of the Qur’an.