How many times have you heard the phrase, "Would you do that if the Prophet (s) was watching?"Muhammad As If You Can See Him
challenges readers to think closely about this phrase, and describes the Prophet Muhammad (s) from the first page of the book's first chapter.
In fact, the book is a message of love from a mere human being, to the best of human beings.
Written by the best-selling author of Don't Be Sad
and You Can Be the Happiest Woman in the World
, Muhammad As If You Can See Him
is promised to have the same effect on readers as did 'Aid Al-Qarni's previous writings.What makes the book so special?
Some points included in the book are:
- It is written by a skilled and award-winning author.
- It describes the Prophet's (s) physical features as well as his inner traits.
- The book leads the reader to understanding Prophet Muhammad (s) from his beginning to his end.
- The text and words are easy to understand, and the stories allow readers to keep up with their pace.
- Prophet Muhammad's (s) ancestors and forefathers
- Prophet Muhammad's (s) good virtues and morals
- The Prophet's (s) supplications
- His crying and laughter
- How people saw Prophet Muhammad (s)
- Prophet Muhammad (s) around his companions
- The Prophet (s) as a teacher
- The Prophet (s) as a human being