If you are a parent, please click here
At Noorart, we believe that a successful book fair depends on both the quality and availability of books. Noorart offers a wide range of book themes and categories to make your Online Book Fair a roaring success! Book Fairs are great opportunities for both students and parents to buy quality books that will enhance knowledge while also satisfying educational and spiritual needs.
Onsite, in-school Book Fairs require time, organization and willing volunteers from both faculty and parents. Noorart gives you an easier alternative with our ONLINE Book Fairs that provide the same availability of great books MINUS the hassle!
Additional ideas/benefits for hosting a Noorart Online Book Fair:
How does it work?
- Coordinate a Noorart Online Book Fair along with a scheduled onsite, in-school Book Fair to earn even more revenue!
- Give students and parents access to a wider array of titles than a traditional book fair where space limitations can affect presentation and sales.
- Convenience of 24/7 online shopping at home for busy parents who may not have the time to attend an onsite book fair.
- Involves the whole family and encourages reading at home.
- Schools make a profit of 20% of sales proceeds, which can be applied towards future orders from Noorart.
- Free shipping for all orders delivered to your school for easy parent pick-up.
Go to www.noorart.com/bookfairs-entry
. Click on: Schedule your Online Bookfair
- Schedule your Online Book Fair
- You will have your Online Book Fair Homepage which will be used as an entry point for parents and students to the Online Bookstore.
- On your Online Book Fair Home Page you can add a personalized message to the parents, set your goals for the book fair etc….
- Select the dates for the Online Book Fair. You will have a time-specific Book Fair (you specify the timeline) for a period of three weeks.
- Schools promote the Online Book Fair using the promotional materials available for you at Your Account including:
- Letter to parents.
- Flyer to parents.
- Classroom wish list for teachers to distribute to their students.
- Desktop background to be installed on all school computers to promote the book fair.
- Posters for display promoting the event (Order 1–2 weeks before your Online Book Fair start date to allow for preparation and shipping)
- View and track your Noorart Online Book Fair sales online.
- The Noorart Online Book Fair will remain open for an additional three bonus days from your announced deadline.
All orders should be placed over the Internet with a valid credit card by the parents.
Shipping the Orders:
Orders will be individually packaged, then consolidated into ONE order and will be sent to your school. A confirmation email will be sent to every parent placed an order. Schools should receive orders within 10 business days following the closing date of the Noorart Online Book Fair (after the three day grace period). The school will be responsible for distributing the orders to students/parents. You may ask teachers to distribute orders or ask for parent pick-up. Also the school can view their sales orders.
* We offer “FREE SHIPPING” within the continental United States, exclusively, for all Online Book Fair orders. However, for our Canadian Book Fair participants we do offer free shipping for collective orders exceeding $1000.00. For cumulative orders below $1000.00, shipping charges will be deducted from the school’s online book fair credit. All Canadian Online Book Fair participants are solely responsible for any other charges incurred, such as taxes, duties (ROD/Advancement fees) or customs fees.
* Canadian Schools are responsible to pay shipping charges for Bookfair Catalogs.
Tips for a successful Online Book Fair:
- Two weeks before the school book fair:
- Add the Noorart Online Book Fair link to your website.
- Distribute an announcement letter and the Noorart Online Book Fair flyer to all students to give to their parents.
- Hang the posters, provided by Noorart, in prominent places throughout your school and community.
- Announce the Noorart Online Book Fair in the school’s newsletter.
- Send emails to your distribution list announcing the Noorart Online Book Fair.
- Promote your Noorart Online Book Fair via social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Encourage teachers to create a wish list for their classroom and distribute copies to students to take home. Teachers should alert parents of this great opportunity to contribute to their child’s reading skills and overall education.
- Download the desktop background and place it on all computers at the school.
- On the last day of the ‘in school’ book fair:
Send a letter to parents informing them that the ‘in school’ book fair is almost over. Remind parents that the Noorart Online Book Fair will continue additional days and that orders can be placed directly online.