Awaken the young reader’s heart & mind to the attributes of Allah, Asma ul Husna (The 99 Names of Allah) with this book. Princess Shahida, The Witness, ventures to the market place and witnesses the market sellers and customers being scared by the trouble making horsemen. All the shop keepers are too frightened to do anything about the market raids.
Will Princess Shahida be strong enough to stand up for the truth and to protect the people? Who are these evil horsemen?
This book will Insha-Allah (God Willing) encourage young readers to stand up for what is right and to help those in need who can?t stand up for themselves. Beautifully illustrated with the highest gloss presentation finish. The finest quality production that will stir the emotions of every young girl.
BASED ON THE ASMA UL HUSNA (The 99 Names of Allah) these books teach good character & the attributes of Allah.
The Princess Series is a unique story book series, where the name of each Princess has been inspired by the Asma Ul Husna,"The 99 Names of Allah". The aim of the Princess Series is to encourage young readers to learn the 99 Names of Allah and their meanings through creative and engaging stories.
In each story a Princess is faced with a challenge which brings out her true character, emphasizing the meaning of her name. This best-selling series has captured the imagination of young girls across the world, providing role models that emphasize good character and Islamic values.
Check out these related items:
- The 99 Names of Allah - Princess Series - Princess Haleema and the Ring
- The 99 Names of Allah - Princess Series -Princess Adila and the Circus Tickets
- The 99 Names of Allah - Princess Series - Princess Aziza and the Purple Orchid
- The 99 Names of Allah - Princess Series - Princess Karima and the Giant Eagles
- The 99 Names of Allah - Princess Series - Princess Latifa and the Angry Spider
- The 99 Names of Allah - Princess Series - Princess Noura and the Monster in the Sky
- The 99 Names of Allah - Princess Series - Princess Rasheeda and the Perfect Present