You will get store credit equal to what you paid for Shipping & Handling (S&H) for your order; for example, if you paid $27.50 for S&H of your latest order, then we will give. you a store credit for $27.50 for future purchases.
Program Description and Rules:
- You earn a dollar for each dollar you spend on S&H.
- This program is valid for school orders of $399 value or more and retail orders of $99 value or more after we apply discounts, gift certificates, coupons; and before we apply any S&H charges and taxes.
- This program is valid ONLY for orders with USPS Media Mail OR FedEx Ground shipping methods. All orders with other shipping methods are excluded from this program.
- Wholesalers are not eligible for this program.
- Credit earned will be saved in your account. If you forget your password, please use the "forgot my password" link instead of opening a new account. Credit earned in one account cannot be applied to any other account.
- School customers MUST use their shipping credit for purchasing non-curriculum books ONLY. Curriculum books are only allowed if one copy is purchased from each level as a sample.
Preview program is not applicable for such books. Teacher Guides are not included.
- Estimated S&H credit for RETURNS will be deducted from the original accumulated credit or billed to customer's account if the original credit is used.
- Orders consisting of only discounted item(s) may not be eligible for the shipping credit program. Noorart has the right to exclude such orders from this program.
- Shipping credit is valid for 6 months after issuance. It is the responsibility of the customer to use his/her shipping credit. A gift certificate will be sent to the customer after 45 days of placing the order.
- Shipping credit program is valid in the USA's 48-contiguous states ONLY, i.e. International, Alaska and Hawaii orders are excluded.
- Free preview orders are excluded from the Shipping credit program.
- Orders paid by redeemable shipping credit are NOT subject to ANY discount and are not returnable (Final sale).
- Shipping Credit can’t be used to purchase items as a back order.
- Noorart has the right to limit quantity or cancel any item based on it’s discretion.
How to Redeem your Shipping Credit?
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a Gift Certificate code, which can be applied to your next purchase.
- Redeeming credit can be applied ONLY online while using same account used to create original order which was granted the shipping credit
- Emailed Gift Certificate code can be applied to NEW orders only. Any order placed previous to Gift Certificate start date will not be accepted.
- Redeemable orders will be charged the normal Shipping and Handling (S&H) charges based on customer’s chosen shipping method.
- When you create NEW order, enter the emailed code in the "Gift Certificate" field on the checkout page.
- Your shipping credit amount will automatically be deducted from the purchase amount.
- If your NEW order purchase amount is more than your shipping credit, you need to use extra payment method to fully pay for the order.