This colorful series on the life of the messengers of Allah provides an engaging learning experience for young readers. Whether the story is about the entire life of a messenger or a specific incident in the messenger’s life, this series presents the true narrative from the Quran. Fascinating illustrations in all of the books will capture the imagination of young readers. These stories can be used as a valuable tool to reinforce reading skills. With this series of books in their hands, children will be prepared for advanced learning ahead.
This book covers the childhood of Musa. It describes how his mother put him in a basket in the river to save him from enemies in the land. The story tells how Allah saved him and allowed him to grow up in the palace right in front of his enemy, while still under the loving care of his mother. It is written especially for children aged 4-9 and has glossy pages and large, captivating illustrations that will surely appeal to the minds of young readers.
check other related items:
- Stories of the Messengers of Allah Series - Musa and the Golden Calf
- Stories Of The Messengers Of Allah - Yusuf and His Childhood
- Stories of the Messengers of Allah Series - Adam in the Garden
- Stories Of The Messengers Of Allah - Musa in Madyan
- Stories Of The Messengers Of Allah - Salih and His Camel
- Stories of the Messengers of Allah Series - Ibrahim and the Idols