This colorful series on the life and activities of the messengers of Allah provides an engaging learning experience for young readers. Whether the story is about the entire life of a messenger or a specific incident in a messenger’s life, the series presents the narrative true to the Quran. Fascinating illustrations in all of the books will capture the imaginations of young readers. These stories can be used as a valuable tool to extend and reinforce reading skills. With this series of books in their hands, children will be prepared for advanced learning.
This book covers the life of Salih (a) and the camel he brought for this people as a sign from Allah. The book explains how people rejected the sign and dealt with the animal. Written exclusively for children in the age group 4–9, this book includes glossy art paper and large, captivating illustrations that will surely appeal to the minds of young readers.
check other related items:
- Stories of the Messengers of Allah Series - Musa and the Golden Calf
- Stories Of The Messengers Of Allah - Yusuf and His Childhood
- Stories of the Messengers of Allah Series - Adam in the Garden
- Stories Of The Messengers Of Allah - Musa in Madyan
- Stories of the Messengers of Allah Series - Musa and His Childhood
- Stories of the Messengers of Allah Series - Ibrahim and the Idols