Juz Tabarak is the 29th part of the Quran, and begins with Surah al-Mulk and ends with Surah al-Mursalat. This Tajweed Quran of the 29th part includes translation and transliteration into English. The translation of the verses is their meaning in English. They are placed on the margins around the Arabic text. The transliteration is the spelling of the Arabic sounds using English letters, so that English speakers can read the Tajweed Quran in Arabic using the English alphabet.
All of our Tajweed Quran products come with the following:
- Color-coded letters to represent the tajweed rules. A simple way to learn and apply tajweed rules.
- Clear script. Words are generously spaced out to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops. Long spaces appear at permissible stopping places. It helps to avoid stopping at the wrong places.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: surah color index and subject index.
- Tajweed rules explained in detail with helpful illustrations.