Tajweed Quran - Hardcover (Red)
(أحمر) مصحف التجويد - مجلد
Tajweed Quran - Hardcover (Red) (أحمر) مصحف التجويد - مجلد
Dar Al-Ma'arifah - Syria (Tajweed Quran)
Publisher: Dar Al-Ma'arifah - Syria (Tajweed Quran)
Download whole album or single tracks
This color-coded Tajweed Quran with very high paper quality offers an interpretation of selected words on the margin of each page. It is the perfect gift for loved ones on special occasions (such as a marriage, Hajj, or a new home).
Allah (swt) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with tajweed. Tajweed is a guide for improving the style of Quranic recitation. It was in this way that the Qur'an was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), and it was the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, reciters of the Quran are eager to realize the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): "Whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet)." p>
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the Holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three categories to enhance readers' knowledge and help them remember tajweed rules.
- The letters which require expanded vocalization are highlighted in red.
- The letters which require nasalization are highlighted in green.
- The letter ra is highlighted in dark blue, and light blue is used for letters that require qalqala.
- The letters which are written but are not vocalized are highlighted in gray.
The reader will get used to reciting the Quran using the colors easily. By engaging the eye, readers will find themselves applying 24 rules of tajweed with ease and precision while their mind is left free to comprehend the meanings of the Holy Quran.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All of our Tajweed Quran products, including this Tajweed Quran, come with the following features.
- Color-coded letters representing the tajweed rules, which is a simple way to learn and apply these rules
- Clear script with extra spaces between the words to make it easier to read
- Long spaces to indicate where it is permissible to stop (This helps to avoid stopping at the wrong time.)
- Surah Color Index and Subject Index
- Tajweed rules explained in detail with helpful illustrations
check other related items:
- Tajweed Quran (Coral , 5.5 x 8")
- Tajweed Quran (Pink , 5.5 x 8")
- Tajweed Quran (Sky-Blue , 5.5 x 8")
- Tajweed Quran (Blue-Green, 5.5 x 8")
- Tajweed Quran (Cerise , 5.5 x 8")
- Tajweed Quran (Dark-Green, 5.5 x 8")
Dimensions: (5.5" x " x 8")
First Publishing Date:
Current Publishing Date:
Item Weight: 1.506 pounds
Theme: Holy Qur'an
Noorart Code: BKMTWQR
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review