This complete color-coded Tajweed Quran comes with a beautiful velvet cover and a golden/silver panel in three colors: black, green, and dark blue. We cannot guarantee color availability, but please let us know your preference and we will send it to you if available. Otherwise, we will send you what's available; all of the colors are very nice.
The paper is high-quality and contains the interpretation of selected words in the margins of each page. It is the perfect gift for loved ones for special occasions (such as a marriage, Hajj, or house-warming gift).
Allah (swt) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with tajweed: "Recite the Quran in slow, measured rhythmic tones." Tajweed can be a guide to improve your recitation of the Quran. It is the way that the Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, whoever reads the Quran should be eager to fulfil the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): "Whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful, dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet)."
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the Holy Quran. These letters are classified into three categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and ability to remember these tajweed rules:
- Letters which require extended vocalization—red.
- Letters which are nasalized—green.
- Emphasis of the letter ra—dark blue
- Letters with unrest/echoing/qalqala—blue.
- Letters which are written but not vocalized—gray.
Readers will learn to recite the Quran fluently using the colors to apply the appropriate rules. The reader's eye will be engaged with the colors, applying the 24 rules of tajweed with ease and precision while their mind is free to contemplate the meaning of the verses. For more details click here.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All our Tajweed Quran products come with the following:
- Color-coded letters to represent the tajweed rules. A simple way to learn and apply tajweed rules.
- Clear script. Words are generously spaced out to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops. Long spaces appear at permissible stopping places. It helps to avoid stopping at the wrong places.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: surah color index and subject index.
- Tajweed rules explained in detail with helpful illustrations.