This complete color-coded Tajweed Quran (from Surah Al-Fatiha to Surah Al-Nas) is a beautifully-designed, heavy-duty hardcover, with strong binding and a perfect finish. This Quran comes in different colors. (Unfortunately, we can not guarantee the availability of specific colors; however, the colors are all very nice.) The paper quality is very high, and the interpretation of selected words appears on the margin of each page.
This Tajweed Quran (7 "x9") is good for reading at home with its large and easy to read font size. The script is clear and the background is cream, which many readers find more relaxing to the eye than white.
Allah (swt) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with tajweed: "Recite the Quran in slow, measured rhythmic tones." Tajweed is a guide to improve the recitation of the Quran. The Quran was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in this way, and this is the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, whoever reads the Quran should be eager to fulfil the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): "Whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful, dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet)."
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the Holy Quran. These letters were then classified into three categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and ability to remember these tajweed rules:
- Letters which require extended vocalization—red.
- Letters which are nasalized—green.
- Emphasis of the letter (R)—dark blue; the unrest/echoing/qalqala letters—blue.
- Letters which are written but not vocalized—gray.
Readers will learn to recite the Quran fluently using the colors to apply the appropriate rules. The reader's eye will be engaged with the colors, applying the 24 rules of tajweed with ease and precision while their mind is free to contemplate the meaning of the verses. For more details click here.
All of our Tajweed Quran products—including this Quran—come with the following:
- Color-coded letters. A very good and simple way to learn and apply the rules of Tajweed. .
- Clear script. Extra spaces have been added between the words to make it easier to read and recite the Quran. .
- Permissible stops. Long spaces appear in the text where it is permissible to stop. This helps to avoid stopping at an incorrect place. .
- Indexes. These indexes include an index of surah color and a subject index. .
- Tajweed rules. These are explained in detail with helpful illustrations.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.