Think With Anoos Curriculum - I’m a Distinguished Person Parent's Guide
منهاج تفكر مع أنوس دليل المربين-الآباء
Think With Anoos Curriculum - I’m a Distinguished Person Parent's Guide منهاج تفكر مع أنوس دليل المربين-الآباء
Think for Educational Training and Developing
Publisher: Think for Educational Training and Developing
Download whole album or single tracks
The Parent’s Guide
- Involves parents and clarifies their education role in the curriculum
- Increases their educational and cultural awareness
- Informs parents of the requirements for developing a creative, well-mannered character
integration between the role of the home and the role of the school,
and works to involve parents in lesson objectives through application of
contemplation sessions to achieve full development potential.Features of Think with Anoos
- A unique, first-of-its-kind curriculum using the methodology of
tafakkur (reflective worship) for building iman of children, and all
that this iman entails of knowledge, implementation and behavior.
- Works to plant the love of Allah, The Most High, in the hearts of children
- Works to build self-esteem through contemplating over the honor and
blessings Allah has given us, while also utilizing universal self-esteem
- Works to implant values and develop morals and manners in a unique way, based on creative, educational cognitive techniques
- Nurtures talent and creativity, and helps uncover them in children.
Each lesson helps develop the skills of critical and creative thinking,
and all ten types of multiple intelligence.
- Relies on the most updated educational theories of the 21st century, which are cognitive-based models
- Applies the most recent, updated psychological theories, all-in-one program
- Engages the senses and works to develop the aesthetic sense of the child
- Fulfills the role of parental education in the form of a well-studied curriculum
- Revised by a team of religious and educational experts
This program has been tested and developed over the span of more than 10
years in order to arrive at its current state and achieve its vision.
The Think with Anoos
is an innovative, comprehensive curriculum for building the faith of a
Muslim child, as well as his character and creativity. It was designed
as a development tool to help educational institutes achieve the lofty
educational goals they desire, from a contemporary Islamic perspective.
The philosophy of this work springs from the need of educational
institutes and families for curricula that build the identity and
character of children in light of our Islamic and Arab values. At the
same time, this work benefits from worldwide expertise in the area of
education, especially with respect to character building, cognitive
development, intelligence and creativity.
Click for more information in Arabic...
صمم منهاج تفكر مع أنوس- المنهاج الإبداعي الشامل في بناء إيمان الطفل المسلم وشخصته وإبداعه- ليشكل أداة تطويرية تساعد المؤسسات التعليمية في تحقيق أهداف التربية المتميزة التي تنشدها برؤية إسلامية معاصرة تنبثق فلسفتها من حاجة المؤسسات التربوية والأسر إلى مناهج تبني هوية الفرد وشخصيته في ضوء قيمنا العربية والإسلامية مع الجمع والإفادة من الخبرات العالمية في المجال التربوي خاصة في مجال بناء الشخصية وتنمية التفكير والإبداع والذكاء.
Dimensions: (" x " x ")
First Publishing Date: 7/1/2009
Current Publishing Date:
Item Weight: 1.775 pounds
Noorart Code: CBMTAPG
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review