This series about emotions is expertly written to help a child deal with their feelings. These stories show children how to handle fear, anger and sadness, even when heightened by a child's rich imagination, in a positive manner. Talking to a child about what scares them allows them to confront those feelings and to realize that the scariest of feelings will soon pass.
Before reading each book, take a moment to review the cover with your child. This series includes:
- When I Feel Happy (عندما أشعر بالسعادة) .
- When I Feel Sad (عندما أشعر بالحزن) .
- When I Feel Scared (عندما أشعر بالخوف).
- When I feel jealousy (عندما أشعر بالغيرة)
- When I feel love (عندما أشعر بالحب)
- When I feel alone (عندما أشعر بالوحدة)
- When I feel angry (عندما أشعر بالغضب)
- When I feel nice (عندما أشعر باللطف)
Each book includes a psychologist’s discussion of children and their feelings and beautiful, raised illustrations.