This newly written series is a collection of 36 short stories grouped by reading level, from grades one through six (ages six through twelve) of the American school system. The series centers on an American Muslim family living in a small city. The parents, their three school-aged children, and their friends from America and various Muslim countries form the characters of the series.
In Anger the author tries to address a children experience and concerns with insight and humor. Islamic advices make them a must for children getting ready to make the transition to upper grades. In “In Anger” Muhammad, the oldest child in the family, must learn to control his anger in his martial arts class or he's out.
check other related items:
- Amana Reading Series: Grade 2 (6 Books)
- Amana Reading Series: Grade 1 (6 Books)
- Amana Reading Series: Grade 4 (2 Books)
- Amana Reading Series - Grade 3 - 2 Books 1- Muffins 2- Blueberries
- Amana Reading Series - The New Kid: Grade 6
- Amana Reading Series - First Fast: Grade 1