The author’s rare insights into character and sound Islamic advice make them a must for children getting ready to make the transition to upper grades. The following titles comprise Grade 6:
The New Kid I & II:
Muhammad learns to accept a newcomer at school after learning that appearances are not everything.
Dealing with the death of a loved one, Muhammad helps comfort his father.
The Muslim community stands up to drug dealers in the neighborhood.
TV or Not TV:
Muhammad enlightens his family about the tricks of advertising.
Story of a Muslim slave in America. A Collection of 6 Stories
check other related items:
- Amana Reading Series: Grade 2 (6 Books)
- Amana Reading Series: Grade 1 (6 Books)
- Amana Reading Series: Grade 4 (2 Books)
- Amana Reading Series - Grade 3 - 2 Books 1- Muffins 2- Blueberries
- Amana Reading Series - In Anger: Grade 5
- Amana Reading Series - First Fast: Grade 1