- This is an old edition, it is discontinued after finishing all quantities.
This curriculum is highly recommended for children with little or no background in Arabic. Can be effectively used for full-time or weekend schools. Home schooling parents will appreciate this series due to its clarity and simplicity of presentation. It is very eye-catching and appealing to the student.
Each grade level is packed with full-color illustrations, plenty of space for writing and a lot of fun exercises.
The author lived and taught in the West and so understands and works to overcome the barriers to teaching Arabic to children raised in a Western environment. Features:
- Arabic only.
- Modern methodology.
- Emphasizes listening, oral and reading skills.
- Voweled letters. High-quality print with large font – easy to read.
- Full-color illustrations.
- Common terminology.
- Simple, clear, illustrations provide directions.
- Exercises are short and entertaining.
- Promotes thinking and analyzing in Arabic.
- Strong Islamic content and moral values.
- Highly recommended for non-Arabic speaking children.