I Love The Arabic Language Textbook: Level 1
أحب اللغة العربية كتاب التلميذ
I Love The Arabic Language Textbook: Level 1 أحب اللغة العربية كتاب التلميذ
Dr. Al Habeeb Al Affass
Dr. Al Habeeb Al Affass
JSF Editions (Jeunesse Sans Frontiere)
Publisher: JSF Editions (Jeunesse Sans Frontiere)
Download whole album or single tracks
The I Love Arabic Series comes to you from expert language teachers living in over 41 European countries. It focuses on teaching the Arabic language to non-native speakers, especially benefiting those who have little time to commit to Arabic throughout the weekdays, and makes learning easy by covering several educational levels: Kindergarten level for ages 3-5 years old and levels 1-6 for ages 6-11 years old. Three systematic divisions (sounds, words and syntactical structure, and conversational practices) enable the learner to generate language accurately in a variety of highly successful modern techniques. These focus sections present the Arabic language clearly and inclusively to meet the needs of Western learners. This curriculum develops fluency by communication, discovery, realization, and then application. It helps Arabic learners to deal confidently with Arabic culture, plus different types of reading and listening passages:
- Reading techniques are developed through the study of a wide selection of authentic reading passages, including classic Arabic without concentration on spoken dialect. Regular vocabulary exercises examine word building techniques.
- Careful balances of authentic and scripted listening materials build confidence whilst offering the ability to communicate with native Arabic speakers.
- A presentation of Arabic culture patterns help Western children to connect with their Arabic speaking peers in other parts of the world.
The student text is the first step of I Love Arabic Series (from 6 years old) and is supported by a comprehensive workbook, handwriting book, and teacher case. The text is comprised of 14 units discussing critical issues of a child’s world. Each unit is divided accordingly:
- Reading Dialogue: Simple and short passages comprising linguistic structures of sounds, vocabulary, expressions, and syntax structures, aim to facilitate learning by teaching the language process and communication.
- Reading Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for the meaning of dialogue expressions.
- Vocabulary: Vocabulary words are taken directly from reading dialogue. They are combined with graphics to further student understanding and sensory perception.
- Conversation: Conversational exercises encourage students to participate in classroom activities, apply reading material within dialogue, and ultimately become fluent speakers.
- Sounds: The Arabic language is introduced sound by sound to avoid difficulties that students may encounter while learning letters with similar appearance or sound.
The patterns of exercises include:
- Listening Comprehension: Exercises aimed at determining the level of children’s comprehension for new vocabularies through out determine the position of letter sound and circle it.
- Vocabulary: New vocabulary is listed to help with student memorization.
- Reading: to read the new letters, words then expressions gradually.
- Writing: Students practice writing letters and then joining them to become words. Illustrations help students to visualize words.
- llustrated Dictionary: An illustrated dictionary appears at the end of the workbook and includes word sets found throughout the lessons making memorization easy.
Students practice writing Arabic letters, words, and then expressions. Teacher Case:
- Teacher Guide: Tips on efficient teaching practices.
- Posters to be used as classroom visual aids
- Audio tapes
Dimensions: (9" x 11" x ")
First Publishing Date: 7/1/2007
Current Publishing Date:
Item Weight: .681 pounds
Noorart Code: CBUAA1
Audio Sample 1
Audio Sample 2
Audio Sample 3
Audio Sample 4
Audio Sample 5
Audio Sample 6
Audio Sample 7
Audio Sample 8
Take a moment to review this product! Let us know the pros and the cons, and share your thoughts about it. Your input will help other customers make better purchases and product choices from Noorart.com. We appreciate your feedback!
You can earn 20 loyalty points for every review you submit. You can submit one review for each of the products you have ordered. (Only one review per product, please. At this time, this feature is available for retail customers only.) For more information about our Retail Loyalty Program, please click here.
Click here to write a review